How to Create a Poll (Vote/Survey)
for Your Website?
Today, I want to show you how to create your own voting poll and put it on your site in just two minutes. If you have created anything on Quizterra before, you will not find it difficult to create a poll. This is what it looks like:
Let’s create a poll step by step.
1. Log into your personal area and click “Create” under the Poll subtitle.
Here, you have just three steps to go through before the poll appears on your website.
- Questions and Answers – this is where you write a question with the varying answers that users will vote for.
- Styles – this is where you can change your fonts and colors.
- Publication – this is where you can take the embed code and customize the publication details.
- So, let’s fill in a question first.
- Write a question and add an image or GIF if you want to. In the example, I did not add any images to the questions, leaving them as text-only.
- Add variants. You can choose between text and image answers.
- When finished, go to the next step. Here, we have prepared a few cool animated templates that you can choose from. You can preview your poll in every template and pick the one that best fits your website.
- On the Publication step, you can find the embed code to put your poll into any article on your site.
- If you have a premium account, you can remove links to Quizterra and protect your poll from copying by adding the specific domains it can be displayed on. If someone copies the source code of your article to doorways or any other sites, any content made on Quizterra will not be displayed there.
As you can see, it is so easy to make your own poll.
We strive to be the best poll-maker for niche and blog website owners, so I would appreciate you leaving any feedback, questions or suggestions regarding our builder in the comment section below!